Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Special Cards

Hello Chickies:
I have some great cards that I am selling, I have created these and they would be perfect if you are a realtor or have a realtor for a friend. These cards would make a great way to send a welcome to your new home greeting card or thank you card for purchasing your home for realtors. So here they are (drumroll please)





Cards can be purchased separately, in a package of 4 or special orders are more than welcome. So spread the news, ring the bells and tell all your friends about the great cards available at Krafty Chickz.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, while blog hopping I came to your blog. your cards are so pretty and colorful. I am new here and have just become your newest follower. Please come check out my blog and become a follower. Hugs and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello pretty card and pretty blog

    ReplyDelete